Rules and Guidelines
- Articles submitted must be plagiarism free, edited with no grammatical errors.
- Articles should be a minimum of 1,000 words.
- Advertorial, commercial or promotional articles are strictly not allowed. We are looking for featuring new ideas and concepts for our readers to educate them not to sell them the material. Articles should not be advertising, promotional material, press release, or self-promotional. Articles should be educational and informative in nature.
- A 100-word bio with your article is accepted where you can include a company bio. Please include the company/personal bio at the end of the article. DO NOT send a separate document for the author’s bio.
- Include a high-quality picture of dimension 800×400 px when you submit your article.
- If you would like to include your resources, references, and works, please place them at the end of the article but before your bio.
- The editors may alter the titles of your article for marketing or communications purposes.
- After publication, all authors are highly encouraged to share their articles through their social media platforms.
- Articles from contributors will have one outbound link. For sponsored articles, please contact us here