As the world’s SMS marketing powerhouse, Canada has something to offer businesses in the field of marketing.
Here are 5 tips to help protect your SMS marketing strategy in Canada:
1. Use a secure messaging service like Google Chat or Apple Mail for your SMS messages.
2. Choose a proven and reliable marketing strategy that will work well in Canada. 3. Make sure your messaging plan meets all the required requirements set by Canadian regulators.
4. Use slick graphics and clear writing to create an effective message.
5. Be sure to keep track of your progress and measure the results over time to ensure that your message is working as intended.
However, let’s explore some additional sms marketing laws in canada for your campaign.
Protect your SMS marketing strategy in Canada
Millions of Canadian users send and receive messages from their mobile phones to each other every day. But what do you do if your customers decide to use a different messaging service? What about if your company is not regulated by the Canadian Communications Act (CCA)?
Sometimes companies advertise services through SMS in Canada, but then they are not regulated by the CCA.
The CCA regulates all communication technologies except for voice telephones and landline telephones that have been installed in homes. As such, using SMS or other forms of online communications technology with no additional regulations is a grey area.
Unfortunately, this is when it becomes necessary to protect your business with an SMS marketing strategy, which can be as simple as using some of these tips: 1. Choose a proven and reliable marketing strategy that will work well in Canada
2. Make sure your messaging plan meets all the required requirements set by Canadian regulators
3. Use slick graphics and clear writing to create an effective message
4. Be sure to keep track of your progress and measure the results over time to ensure that your message is working as intended
Choose a secure messaging service
Choosing a secure messaging service is a must if you use your SMS marketing messages to drive conversions and achieve results.
While there are many popular messaging services available in Canada, none of them are as secure as Google’s Gchat or Apple’s Messages.
Here are several important differences between Gchat and the other messaging services:
1) Gchat is an instant messaging service that can be used with any phone. It doesn’t need to be an iPhone or iPad to get it up and running.
2) You can use both iOS and Android devices for Gchat chats
3) The number of messages you can send is unlimited
4) You have the ability to message friends from your phone without needing their addresses
5) No fear about hackers stealing your data by hacking into your accounts
Make sure your messaging plan meets all the requirements set by Canadian regulators.
The rules and regulations around messaging have changed a lot over the last several years. With that change came a new set of guidelines for messaging.
In Canada, texting is considered marketing, so it’s regulated in the same way as other forms of marketing. The only difference between messaging and other forms of marketing is that messaging must be done through text messaging (SMS). In fact, all types of SMS marketing are regulated by the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC).
To help ensure your message meets these requirements, you should make sure to meet the following three guidelines:
1) Ensure your text message will be sent to one person at a time.
2) Ensure that your text message is not sent to anyone who has blocked you on their phone or device using an app like Kik Messenger or Viber.
3) Ensure that your text message does not contain any offensive language or content.
Use slick graphics and clear writing to create an effective message.
While the need for effective and creative marketing has never been greater, it’s important to remember that not every visitor is going to be interested in your business. In fact, studies have shown that less than half of visitors actually read what you’re trying to communicate with them.
The remainder will simply click on a link or skip your site entirely if they don’t find what they’re looking for. So if you want to reach as many customers as possible, then consider creating a truly compelling message that gets those people excited about your brand.
Most successful brands know the importance of graphics and writing on their social media profiles so they can inspire people to share their content online and get in front of the right audience. Your website should also be well-designed, appealing, and easy to navigate from start to finish. The goal is for visitors to fully integrate your brand into their digital life by seeing it everywhere from Facebook and Instagram posts all the way up to LinkedIn profiles.
Be sure to track your progress and measure the results.
For marketers, the most important part of any digital strategy is the results. In order to gauge whether your message is working for you or not, you need to measure — and keep track of — how it’s performing. If you don’t do this, it’s quite likely that none of your efforts are actually reaching their intended targets.
The best way to determine whether your messaging works effectively is by tracking its results. It’s a great idea to have a spreadsheet on hand where all of your marketing messages are logged so that you can easily see whether they’re working as intended. This should be kept up-to-date and accessible from anywhere in the world.